With your support, 86 cases were turned into law enforcement in 2019! Thank you for acting on behalf of every child affected by the predators involved in these cases!
2019 also marked the beginning of an ongoing awareness campaign designed to bring the dark subject of child sexual abuse into the light. The Innocent Lives Foundation appeared in over 57 news and media reports across local, national, and international news stations. We participated in 6 conferences, including 3 that were invitation-only for law enforcement. The goal of this campaign is to give families practical ways to safeguard their children and to create stronger relationships between the Innocent Lives Foundation and law enforcement.
How did the ILF succeed in 2019?
• Added a full-time Chief Operations Officer
• Added a full-time Predator Identification Team (PIT) Coordinator
• Formalized and hardened our volunteer onboarding processes
• Increased our social media presence
• Creation of online store for ILF merchandise
• Increased the ILF team size from 21 in 2018 to 35 ILF members in 2019
• Increased the number of Predator Identification Team (PIT) members from 14 in 2018 to 20 PIT members in 2019
• Increased our total cases turned over to law enforcement from 9 in 2018 to 86 cases in 2019
Thank you for being a part of the ILF family and celebrating these successes with us.
— The Innocent Lives Foundation Team