Dear Innocent Lives Foundation Family,
Since the publication of our previous annual report in 2019, many of us have been directly affected by
the pandemic, social unrest, unemployment, and even the loss of loved ones. Families, children, and the
nonprofits that support them are also facing unprecedented challenges.
Amidst all of this, you are having a positive impact on the lives of families and children! Thanks to your
continued support of the ILF mission, 119 child predators were identified to law enforcement during
the first six months of 20201, and the video “Knowledge for Parents” was released as a guide to help
parents navigate the effects of predatory behavior on the internet. Despite the challenges discussed in
this impact report, we want you to find hope for the innocent lives you choose to protect.
How did the ILF succeed in the first two quarters of 2020?
• Increased our total cases turned over to law enforcement from 86 in 2019 to 119 cases within the
first six months of 2020
• Increased the number of Predator Identification Team (PIT) members from 20 in 2019 to 25 PIT
members by June 2020
• Expanded and improved our Wellness Program by adding a full-time Director of Wellness
• Conducted “How to Avoid Zoom Bombing” webinars for educators
• Released our “Knowledge for Parents” video on YouTube
• Increased the ILF team size from 35 in 2019 to 42 ILF members by June 2020
• Added a part-time Executive Assistant to the Foundation
All of this is possible because of you. We are in this fight together. Thank you for being a part of the ILF
—The Innocent Lives Foundation Team
1 This supplemental impact report covers the first six months of 2020 and allows us to publish future impact reports aligned with the ILF fiscal year that begins every July 1st.